Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Return of the Blog.

I think I have had so much fun reading everyone else's blogs, that I have neglected my own...

Not much really new going on these days. We are currently on vacation; in fact, I am blogging from a motel room in Nauvoo, IL. We are on our way to see Grandma and Grandpa Rupprecht in Indiana and since Nauvoo was only about 100 miles out of the way, we decided to spend a day here. We were last here 8 years ago. We arrived at around 9:30pm, and the first thing we did was drive over and see the temple. It is beautiful! Michelle & I are going to over tomorrow to take turns doing initiatories so that one of us can watch the kids. I hope to have photos up soon of our trip. We forgot the USB cable for our camera so I don't have a way to get them uploaded to my laptop. There is a Walmart on every corner so I am hoping to pick one up tomorrow sometime.

A quick family update:

Maddie: Growing like a weed and full of energy! She turns 4 in a couple of months. Very imaginative and loves hanging out with big sister Emilie. She loves Primary.

Emilie: Emilie has been in pre-school, and is doing great in here reading, counting, etc. She loves to read, and reads everything she sees. She enjoys being a big sister and is very protective of Maddie. It is not uncommon to see her getting after the kids who pick on her little sister. She is very social and has many friends.

Justine: Justine is progressing rapidly in dance and piano. I think we will put her on the competitive team this year for her dance studio. It is also nice to actually have some accompaniment on the piano during FHE!

Michelle: Doing great, staying busy being a mom and a homemaker. She participates in the community council here locally and stays busy and involved with church and school. Still running the Nursery in the ward.

James: As busy as ever with work, etc. Not too much travel; a trip or two to Idaho each month. Was recently released from the YM and is now working with the missionary effort in the ward and stake.


No comments:

Post a Comment