Saturday, September 13, 2008

Justine's New PenPal

Justine received a letter from her penpal in Cambodia tonight; her great aunt/uncle are serving a mission there. This is the first letter she received; I thought it was pretty neat so here it is:

Dear Justine,



I'm sorry for replying late.I wish you forgive me.
I can give some answer. I'm 10 years old.
My favorite color is green and orange.
My favorite animal is cub.My favorite song is
'' when you say nothing at all''.I like to dance
and sing.I was born at the 25th of May1998.I
went to the temple at Hong Kong with my family.
I have me, my sis Emma who is 20, Max who
is 18.Sengthai who is 12, James who
is 5, Heng who is 3,Tong my dad who is 48,
Kim my mom who is 39.

I wish you will come to visit me at Cambodia.

Love Sina
To : my lovely penpal Justine

Justine is getting ready to do some fundraising for the missionary efforts over in Cambodia. There are several young men there that are worthy to serve missions, but lack funds. The mission president has asked each young man to contribute $500 to their mission in order for them to go, so Justine will raise as much as she can and send the money over. She is considering a bake sale to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome opportunity for Justine to do service. How neat that she has a penpal. Can't believe how she has grown up, all your girls have.

    ReplyDelete