Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Short Update

So much is going on that we will need to take a couple hours next Sunday to update the blog. Quick recap...

This Saturday we will be in the temple with Paul and Natalie as they prepare to get married on November 1st. Paul is one of my ward missionaries that I was able to get to know several months ago (read here). What a great experience that will be! Then next week they will be sealed in the SLC Temple.


Today is my birthday....way too old. Michelle is taking me to a movie today. The girls want to get me a cat or a dog for my birthday. I did get a new bow!

UPDATE

We went and saw Forever Strong today. Great movie! Several awesome messages in it. It's about the Highland Rugby team here in SLC. We used to live right across the street from Highland High School when we were first married.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! Yes, you are old when compared to some, like your cute wife, we like the boy & the man in you. We feel privileged to have been your friends for so long. Go Utes.

    ReplyDelete