Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Blog Begins...


The Rupprecht Blog is officially underway!

Lots has been going on with our family. Emilie (age 4) has learned to ride her bike this week. She is very proud! She really scoots around on that thing! She is a very active child. She started her 2nd season of soccer this week. She scored 5 goals in her first game. She loves to play. She is very aggressive and has a nose for the ball. Em also started pre-school this week over at Kathryn Morganegg's. She LOVES school!

Justine (age 10) went over the handlebars on her scooter and had to get 9 stitches in her chin. It was a pretty nasty gash. I was in MN at the time, but all reports were that she did great at the hospital. Justine also resumed her piano lessons this week. She has a natural talent for the piano, and I can't wait to have some piano music floating through the house.

Maddie (age 3) is growing up fast. She is a sweet little girl; she is not a morning person, however (like her dad).

I am doing good. I started a new job at a co. called Compellent Technologies. I am what's called a Storage Architect. I essentially do pre-sales with a counterpart here in town. So far I really enjoy it and we are ramping up the business. I cover Utah and Idaho.

Today Bro. Stauffer and I were invited to teach the Elder's Quorum. It was different being out of Young Men's for a week. We taught about becoming "Truly Converted". I really enjoy teaching with Bro. Stauffer; he is a great guy!

This week I will be heading out to San Francisco to attend VMworld, which is a technical conference. It should be fun to go out and see a little bit of SF. I spent quite a bit of time back there in 1999 when I worked for First Security Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment