Sunday, September 30, 2007

"If you lead, we will follow..."

Had a great day at church today. It was fast and testimony meeting and some great testimonies were born. Mike Stauffer bore his testimony for the 1st time ever. It was very cool!

The other day I was expressing some frustrations to Michelle about some of the things we haven't been doing very well lately in our family...things like family prayer, FHE, scripture study. She made the comment "If you lead, we will follow." It hit me like a ton of bricks. It was not a new principle to me, but certainly one I needed to be reminded of.

So, I will do my best start leading by examples in these areas.

Today Emilie learned in church that Jesus loves everybody, Justine learned about the Pentecost, and didn't catch what Maddie learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment